LinkedIn is a powerful platform for businesses to grow their brand, generate new leads, establish partnerships, and make connections. Over the last few years, the social media platform has reported record levels of engagement while the platform gas up to 740 million members. As there are several engaging features on the platform, it is an invaluable addition to your digital marketing strategy.
As a leading digital marketing agency, we share with you use LinkedIn marketing strategies:
- Optimize your company’s profile: If you’re looking to build your brand on LinkedIn, the first step is to optimize your company page. Fill in all the essential details about your company’s products and services. Your page should clearly convey what your business does. This will encourage users to follow your page as they would exactly know what your brand is all about. Make sure you take some time to perfect the profile. The headline and summary should be professional, compelling, and engaging. Optimize it further for more B2B and B2C lead generation.
- Post valuable content: Posting consistently tells your visitors that your company is active on LinkedIn but remember quality is key. When people who see your content find value and insights in it, they are more likely to check out more about your company. When a post gets good engagement, promoting it to a wider audience using LinkedIn Sponsored Content.
- Use LinkedIn Analytics: Before you start creating content, it is important to better understand who your existing audience is and what type of content is working well with them. Use LinkedIn Analytics to understand the type of posts that drive the highest engagement, tailor your data-driven content plan accordingly.
- Use engagement-driving features: This year, LinkedIn released several new features. If you are not using them, you will miss out on many opportunities to increase connections, engage your network and create a better user experience. Make use of LinkedIn Live, LinkedIn Stories, Polls, and Reactions to increase your brand’s visibility.
- Showcase thought leadership: According to Linkedin, 79% of would-be buyers point to thought leadership as a critical factor for determining which businesses they want to learn more about. When done well, thought leadership content can be quite influential. However, producing thought leadership content is easier said than done. You need to create a content plan to provide a unique perspective on your industry, product, or organization. The content you produce must demonstrate your expertise and position your company as a credible brand. Thought leadership content could be anything from sharing news and trends about the industry or how you conduct business or how to treat employees or stakeholders.
- Add hashtags to your posts: Hashtags allow new users to discover your content, so it’s worth adding a few relevant tags at the end of your posts. Take a look at LinkedIn’s suggested tags or curate a list of trending tags.
- Give a face to your employees: Employees are powerful brand advocates who can share stories about the company and their experiences. Ask your employees to post blog content or other content pieces related to your business. This is a great way to generate more traffic and leads.