From keyword research to understanding your competition, from producing regular ongoing content to boosting link quality, a good SEO strategy has many activities that need to be done in sync with each other. If you are a business owner looking to improve the performance of your website, then you bound to have many questions. To help you, we’ve answered 15 frequently asked questions on SEO:
- Why does my business need SEO? Yes, in today’s digital world all businesses that are online need SEO. By investing in SEO, you can increase traffic to your website and moreover, SEO is more cost-effective than paid advertising. If your website ranks organically on search engines, the cost per click would be low.
- How to find the right keywords for my website? A well-optimised website has all the keywords that its customer base are searching for. There are several tools like Google keyword planner that can help you learn about keywords that are relevant to your business. However, you must remember that keyword research is an on-going and ever-evolving process. Old keyword phrases need to be reviewed and replaced with high volume and competitive keywords.
- Why isn’t my website ranking on Google? The reasons behind your website not being ranked on Google could be: you are blocking search engines from indexing and crawling your pages, your website doesn’t have domain authority — relevant keywords and high-quality backlinks — to rank for competitive search queries, you have duplicate content on your website, or you have a Google penalty.
- What is the difference between on-page SEO and technical SEO? On-page SEO tells search engines how to match pages to relevant queries. Technical SEO involves the technical aspects of the website that make it easier to crawl and understandable for search engines.
- What is on-page and off-page SEO? On-page SEO concerns all the activities that you can do on your website such as site content, title tag and meta tag optimisation, H tag and internal linking. On the other hand, off-page SEO refers to all the activities that do not happen on your website such as link building, content marketing, social media and reviews.
- What is page speed and how does it affect my website’s ranking? Page speed is a measurement of how fast your website loads and Google recognises it as a ranking factor. Enabling compression, optimising the code, reducing redirects and improving server response time are some of the ways to improve the page speed.
- What is link-building? It is the process of acquiring hyperlinks from other websites to your website — this acts as a vote of confidence or trust from one website to another. Links are one of the top 3 ranking factors of Google.
- How can I get other sites to link to my website? Infographic, white papers, how-to guides, videos and image galleries can help you earn links from websites that may find the content to be interesting or informative. Broken link building, unlinked brand mentions and digital PR are some of the link-building strategies.
- What are the basic components of a good SEO strategy? User-friendly site architecture, relevant keywords, mobile-friendly site, content marketing, and quality backlinks are some of the basic components of a good SEO strategy.
- Which SEO techniques are popular? Improving user experience across the website, upgrading existing content, finding and fixing keyword cannibalisation issues and using FAQs schema are some of the popular SEO techniques.
- What is Google penalty? Google penalises websites that violate its guidelines. There are algorithm penalties and manual penalties. Buying links, excessive reciprocal links, duplicate content, internal 404s, and overusing H1 tags can land a website with Google penalty.
- How lengthy a page content should be? There is no right answer to this. There are several content analysis tools that can help your website pages stay effective and relevant.
- How do I create SEO-friendly content? Creating SEO-friendly content requires proper planning and strategy in place rather than just stuffing keywords. Write what your users are looking for, use SEO-friendly URLs, optimise meta descriptions, optimise your content for mobile, update your content regularly and use Schema markup.
- Will HTTPS affect SEO? Yes, Google has confirmed HTTPS as a ranking signal. The search engine also indexes HTTPS pages first. HTTPS is essentially a more secure form of HTTP. HTTPS is faster than HTTP which ensure a better user experience.
- Why is mobile-first indexing important? The lack of a mobile-friendly user experience can negatively impact your website’s ranking. When determining your website’s ranking, Google prioritises mobile page load speed as a key metric. It means that the mobile version of your website becomes the starting point for what Google includes in its index. The biggest benefit of mobile-first indexing is that you will reach your audience faster.
While you are busy with the day-to-day concerns of running your business, SEO often gets ignored. As a full-service digital marketing agency, we can help you to exploit the best tools, resources and strategies to keep up with an ever-evolving landscape of SEO.
Backlinks are one of the top factors in Google’s organic ranking algorithm, it is, therefore, important to make link building an important part of your SEO strategy. Link building is getting links from external sites back to your website. Google uses these backlinks to evaluate your authority and relevance of your site for particular search terms.
To help you secure high-quality links, here are some things you should know:
- Why link building matters: The reasons to focus strongly on link building are: Your website will rank higher on Google and other search engines. It will become easy for Google to find new pages on your site easily. You will gain credibility as external links are often seen as a vote of confidence from other websites.
- Different types of links: A great link building strategy starts with understanding the different types of links and the value they add to your website. Contextual links — those placed in the body of a web page’s content instead of the footer or sidebar — and topical links —- links from websites and content that is closely related to your own site’s topic — hold value. At the same time, directory links are of little use to users and, thus, are considered low-value link.
- Outreach for links: In order to acquire backlinks from other websites, you cannot wait for them to find interesting content on your website. Proactively reaching out to other websites (other than competitors) bloggers, influencers and webmaster can help you gain explore opportunities for them to cover your content. When you reach out to other websites for link acquisition, it is important to understand their domain authority. There are several tools available in the market that can help you know the authority status of any domain or keyword.
- Use your connections with reporters to create backlinks: Press publication links are a great way to earn high-quality editorial links. Using your PR tactics, you can reach out to journalists to cover stories that are relevant to your brand and backlink to your website in their stories. Earning editorial links isn’t as easy as it sounds. You will have to create a pool of engaging content that you can pitch to the press.
- Do a backlink gap analysis: Wondering why competitors land with high-quality when you don’t? Well, there are many tools that can help you compare your backlink profiles with that of your competing websites. This will help you understand the gaps in your link building strategies. These tools also help you to find out which are the most linked-to pages, giving you valuable insights to shape up your SEO strategy.
While you are running a business, balancing efforts across multiple channels can be quite difficult. As a full-service digital marketing agency, our SEO experts can help you monitor page performance and develop an effective strategy. Hiring a digital marketing agency like ours will help you focus on your core business, while we take care of your digital marketing needs.
SEO has over recent years has become a significant revenue channel. The right applications of SEO techniques can help make progress with your marketing goals. SEO methods are constantly evolving due to search engines’ developments and consumer behaviour changes. However, when SEO techniques are implemented incorrectly it take some time to recover.
To make sure that you don’t make these mistakes, we share 8 common SEO mistakes
1. Ignoring HTTP status and server Issues: HTTP status codes are crucial to determine how your website is accessed by visitors and spiders. If there are technical issues with your website related to HTTP status, it is best to get them fixed at the earliest. Due to this problem, you may not only lose out on traffic but also damage your rankings on Google.
2. Not creating right title tags & meta descriptions: Title tags and meta descriptions tell search engines and users what your site is about. Therefore, it is important that you create the right title tags and meta descriptions using the relevant keywords. Optimised title tags and meta descriptions give your website the chance to maximise its impact in the SERPs by encourage users to click on the website. Ensure that you don’t create too many pages with same titles and descriptions — it will make it difficult for search engines to properly determine relevance and, thus, it will affect the rankings.
3. Not addressing crawling issues: If a website has crawling issues, some of the pages on the website might not be as accessible to Google. Crawlability is the foundation of your technical SEO strategy and thus you must get crawling issues resolved.
4. Indexability: Good indexability is crucial for SEO. if a page is not indexed, it won’t be seen by a search engine and, therefore, it won’t be seen by users. Duplicate meta data and content are some of the factors that can make it difficult for search engines to identify which pages to rank for certain similar search terms. Low word count, too short or too long title tags, and hreflang links are some of the factors that can affect the indexability of your site.
5. Ignoring internal and external link optimisation: Internal links direct the reader to a page within the website, whereas an external link directs the reader to a page on a different website. While internal links keep the users engaged on your website for longer, external links are seen as a vote of confidence by others. When other websites provide external links to your website or content you have posted, it boosts your site’s ranking.
6. Pages are not mobile friendly: Mobile-friendliness has become ranking criteria for both mobile and desktop for Google last year. To enhance your search performance make sure that your website complies with Google’s AMP guidelines.
7. Not evaluating site performance: Knowing how your website is performing helps you identify areas of improvement. There are many tools like Google Analytics that helps you with things like traffic, demographics and how much time the users spend on your website. Make use of these tools to continue to improve the web experience for your users.
8. Not updating your website: SEO is an evolving field and you must keep yourself abreast with all the latest happenings. Google keeps bringing out new updates and if you miss out on a major one, then your website rankings may suffer and you may lose out on valuable traffic.
Committing any of these SEO mistakes can hold your website back. As a full-service digital marketing agency, we can help you ensure that your website follows the best SEO practices.
Gone are the days when keyword stuffing would get you results. The SEO scene has changed today. To help your business do a better job at reaching out to the target audience, it is important that your SEO content focuses on overall user experience. Working on E-A-T score as a ranking factor helps in improving your chances of ranking well in the search results.
As great content remains the core of successful SEO marketing, we share with you some useful tips:
- Write content that users are looking for: User experience is Google’s ultimate priority. It is, therefore, important for you to align your content with the search intent. This means the content must answer the searcher’s queries. To get this part right, there are several question discovery tools that will help you understand what kind of questions people are asking in regards to the products or services that you are marketing.
- Meta matters: Google crawls web pages from top to bottom. It is, therefore, important that the title tag includes the primary keyword. The title tag, description, and slugs decide the ranking of your page. Avoid creating duplicate title tags and write unique meta descriptions for each page.
- Improve your readability: While it is good to focus on keywords, meta tags and image alt tags, it is equally important to pay attention to the readability factor. Though content readability isn’t accounted for in Google’s search ranking algorithm, it can significantly impact your site’s SEO levels. Using short sentences, bullet points, user-friendly fonts, and infographics can make your content easily skimmable. There are several online tools that can help you check the readability of your work.
- Target multiple keywords: Rather than focusing on only one keyword, target multiple keyword phrases. This will make your content relevant to a wide variety of sources. It is good to focus on the primary keyword but as a content marketer, you can maximise the reach of your content by targeting secondary keywords. When you type your keyword into Google, you will see The “People also ask” section and find additional semantic keywords that are relevant to your topic. Incorporating semantic keywords will increase the likelihood that your site will be shown in the SERPs for the main keyword.
- Make your website mobile-friendly: Google switched to a mobile-first indexing strategy and this makes it important for you to ensure that your website is mobile-friendly. Ensure that all pages on your website are optimised for mobile browsers. This means the text is easily readable, links and navigation are easily clickable.
- Content distribution the right way: Writing effective SEO contents can only be beneficial when they are sufficiently promoted by distributing across the right channels. Some strategies for distributing your content can include:
i. Creating small bits of content and using ‘modules’ to lead your audience through the purchase process.
ii. Customising your content to segment your audience and achieve maximum traction.
iii. Building relationships with influencers can lead to social sharing of your content and thereby result in quality inbound links.
There are no two ways that Google Ads is an effective way to reach out to good-fit customers for your business. Not only can you boost your website traffic, but you receive more phone calls and increase your conversion rates. With Google Ads, you can create ads for both mobile and desktop users. The best thing about Google ads is that your ads will show up on the search engine results page (SERP) at the same time when your prospective customers are looking for similar products and services. Given all these benefits, as a marketing manager, it makes sense to hop on the Google Ads bandwagon.
If you are new to running Google ads, here is a helpful must-read list:
- Write new ads: You would notice that many of your competitors are bidding on similar keywords and, thus, it is important to stand out. A good Google ad is the one that accomplishes the goal of what customers are looking for. If your current ad is working well, it can be quite tempting to just add a second headline and let the new format work for you. The problem with this is that you are using more words to say the same thing. Whenever you are rewriting your Google ad, make it point to supplement your existing ad with information that adds more value propositions rather than stating the obvious.
- Include the most crucial message in the headline: You may not realise but a simple tweak in the headline can increase your conversion rate. Therefore, it is important that you use precious headline space giving the end-user the solution that they’re looking for. The headline should have no room for ambiguity. It should focus on telling prospective customers what they want to hear.
- Remember, headline #1 is far more important than headline #2: For you to get business, it’s important that your ads are visible. For this, you must invest time in your headlines. The first headline and the second headline both are important but you must include the critical information in the first headline. The reason being you don’t know how your second headline will show. Though you can preview the headlines it isn‘t necessary the second headline will be shown the way you to want. It is best to not to leave the critical information for the second headline
- Pick the right keywords: For effective targeting, it is important that you pick the right keywords for your Google ads. You must remember that different keywords have different purposes. You must choose keywords that could help people find you when the people are looking for a product or service that you offer. There are research tools like Keyword Planner that help you understand how often certain words are searched and you can make your ad relevant by using the keywords that align with your business goals.
- Writing Text Ads: Your ad copy is the first impression that you create in your customers. Not just that, a compelling ad text is all you need to drive more clicks and that may result in more conversions. When you are writing an ad copy, make sure that you know what your target audience is looking for and then frame your ad accordingly. To drive more clocks, make sure to include a call to action clearly. They should know what they can do once, they click your ad.
- Track your goals: As a marketing manager, your job isn’t complete with just creating an ad copy. You must track its performance. To do that you must analyse which keywords drove the maximum sale. You have to continuously monitor, evaluate, and optimise the ads. From making changes to things like keywords and ad copy on a regular basis to creating new ad groups, there is a lot you can do to boost your Google ads.
As a marketing manager, you must ace your Google ads game to help your clients to increase visibility on Google. As a digital consultancy firm, we can help you create ad copies, websites and content that can help you meet your digital marketing goals.
Businesses turn to social media channels for different purposes including increasing brand awareness and brand affinity, boosting sales and gaining visibility in a crowded business landscape. Over here we discuss how some of the popular brands have leveraged the power of social media marketing to meet their business objectives.
Before you take a look at the campaigns, here’s a quick note from our team. We are a team of storytellers, illustrators, marketers and designers working together to create quality, relevant and engaging social media content. If you are looking for a social media marketing agency for your next campaign, get in touch with us.
1. WestJet’s 2019 Christmas Miracle: Uniting Through Traditions: Prior to this social media marketing campaign, WestJet had already completed 7 successful Christmas campaigns. For 2019’s campaign, the low-cost domestic carrier sent Blue Santa to sixteen different countries across six continents. Shot in documentary-style, the video captures different traditions in which Christmas is celebrated across these countries. The video features heart-warming reunions of family members – from parents meeting their far-away daughter or long-distance couples meeting each other. The airlines in this very emotional ad campaign sends out a simple but powerful message: no matter where you are from, the holidays are about being together with family and friends. The campaign shared on the WestJet Facebook feed generated $11 million in direct sales and received 438 million earned media impressions.
2. Starbucks ‘Tweet-a-Coffee’ Campaign: Starbucks through its ‘Tweet-a-Coffee’ Campaign gave ‘catching up for over a cup of coffee’ a new meaning. The ‘Tweet-a-Coffee’ social media marketing campaign let the users send a digital gift coupon to their friends and which the recipient can avail at the designated Starbucks outlets. The innovative campaign changed the way people looked at the microblogging website. Within 2 months of its launch, the campaign prompted $180,000 in purchases.
— Starbucks Coffee (@Starbucks) October 28, 2013
3. Domino’s Lost for Words: There is nothing like the joy of eating a sumptuous pizza and Domino’s captured the feeling in one of the best social media marketing campaigns. In 2016, Domino’s launched custom Snapchat Lenses to capture the reaction of the people when they see a pizza. The reactions resulted in emojis and videos with silly sounds effects.
4. LEGO’s new guaranteed shatterproof truck: As people thought that memes from brand accounts are passé, Lego with its ‘ shatterproof truck meme’ proved them wrong. The world famous toy company trolled the electric car company Tesla by sharing a picture of a ‘Lego truck’, calling it shatterproof. The tweet was a play on Tesla’s new pickup truck which had its windows smashed during its launch.
The evolution of the truck is here. Guaranteed shatterproof ? pic.twitter.com/RocTEkzzwI
— LEGO (@LEGO_Group) November 27, 2019
5. Burger King ‘s ‘Order from McDonald’s’ ad: Fast food chains Burger King and McDonald’s are known for engaging in Twitter banter. And, it was, therefore, quite surprising for people to find Burger King to call on customers to order from McDonald’s. The tweet was sent out to support Mcdonald’s local fast food outlets in the wake of COVID-19 pandemic. Other foods chains like Taco Bell, Pizza Hut and Papa John also got a mention. Such positivity, in the midst of a global pandemic, garnered a lot of attention.
We know, we never thought we’d be saying this either. pic.twitter.com/cVRMSLSDq6
— Burger King (@BurgerKingUK) November 2, 2020
6. KFC ‘Ain’t No Small Fry’ campaign: If you want to learn how to impress your critics, take a lesson or two from KFC. KFC’s french fries were the most complained about product. However, instead of getting defensive, the food chain launched ‘new fries’ with the campaign – ‘Ain’t No Small Fry’. They also amplified the campaign by using not just social media but also national press. This is how you shift perception with a solid marketing campaign!
7. Coca-Cola #RefreshtheFeed: To generate buzz, Coca-Cola cleared its social media accounts on November 9, 2018. The followers were quite taken aback by this move, all the social media accounts remained blank till November 12. On November 13, on the World Kindness Day, the company shared content that was all about positivity. The company used this occasion to reboot its social media presence and emerge as a positive brand.
— Coca-Cola (@CocaCola) November 13, 2018
8. Oreo’s daily twist: There are very few brands that are as iconic as Oreo. So when in 2012, Oreo turned 100, it called for a celebration. The brand launched a 100-day series of cookie designs centered around each day’s news. The most creative thing about this campaign is that it put the product in the centre and weaved content around it. The campaign invited the public to suggest news pegs and select the winning campaign. What an amazing way to keep your audience engaged not for a day or week but for months.
9. IKEA UK store sleepover: Famous for their unique in-store experience, IKEA’s sleepover campaign is one of the best examples of experiential marketing whilst using the power of Facebook fans. Inspired by a Facebook group titled ‘I wanna have a sleepover in IKEA’, the furniture brand in the UK, randomly selected 100 Facebook fans and invited them for a sleepover in IKEA.
10. #WendysBreakfastBattle: The best defence is a good offence. Taking this adage to a whole new level, Wendy launched a campaign asking its Twitter followers to roast its competition including McDonald’s. Both the companies took the battle seriously. While Wendy posted the most popular tweets on a video billboard in New York City’s Times Square. McDonald’s offered a free Egg McMuffin on the day of the Wendy’s breakfast launch.
— HazyThoughts ???? (@bluegrasshaze) March 2, 2020
11. Project #ShowUs by Dove: If you want to tell a powerful story with real people, Dove’s Project ShowUs is one of the best examples. Shattering beauty stereotypes, the campaign gives a fresh look to stock imagery and sets a new standard for authentic representation of women. Basically, #ShowUs is a collection of 10,000+ images that break away from beauty stereotypes and present a more inclusive perspective on beauty for all media & advertisers to use. The campaign urged women to share their images with no photoshop or filters. They have to share the images with the #ShowUs hashtag to become part of the collection on social media platforms. The brand leveraged the power of Instagram/Facebook and Youtube to spread awareness of their body positive campaign. Since the launch, 100,000+ women across the globe have supported the collection. 900+ companies from different countries have downloaded 7,500+ images from the collection and the campaign has garnered 100% positive sentiment.
If you are running a small business, using the service of a digital marketing expert can help you attract genuine leads. Running a small business and managing marketing can be all-consuming. Hiring a digital marketing expert makes sense so that you don’t divert your company’s resources and time away from your business.
If you are running a small business, here are some compelling reasons to hire a digital marketing expert:
● It is reasonable to hire a digital marketing expert: The cost of hiring a digital marketing expert is less costly in the long run than running an in-house marketing team. As most digital marketing experts work on a contract basis, you can cut down overall costs of running an in-house team. Neither you have to pay for their salaries nor you have to worry about staffing issues. It can be time-consuming for your small in-house team to keep pace with changing technology. It can be expensive for small businesses to buy premium services on online marketing tools. You can hire one among the top digital marketing companies of 2020.
● Digital marketing experts have the right tools: Digital industry is an ever-changing industry that requires a variety of skills and breadth of knowledge. When you hire an expert you will have the expertise and experience of a digital marketing expert whenever you need. From SEO strategies to social media marketing, digital marketing experts plan and execute effective marketing campaigns day in and day out.
● Contract work requires little to no maintenance: Small businesses often have short-term marketing needs. Hiring a digital marketing expert can help you with content projects, SEO, digital PR and email onboarding setup. As a business, you pay for the deliverables and results. Training full-time employees and all the related overhead expenses can be quite expensive for small businesses.
● You get objective analysis: It sometimes takes a third person to objectively analyse the performance of your business. Without any bias, a digital marketing expert can help you better your marketing strategies. Moreover, digital marketing strategists work with companies across industries and, this experience of theirs helps them come up with new and exciting marketing ideas.
● The service is scalable: The biggest advantage of hiring a digital marketing strategist is the scalability. As your business grows, the digital marketing expert accommodates your changing needs. In the case of an in-house marketing team, you will need additional resources to expand your team. Digital marketing agencies offer different plans and packages to suit your business needs.
● You can measure the results: At the end of the day, everything boils down to the results. Digital marketing experts help you determine Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and how the campaigns are performing in relation to them. Through audit reports, you will get to know how the audience is engaging with your content and how effective is your social media campaigns.
If you are looking for a digital marketing expert, feel free to get in touch with us. We can help you improve ROI and drive value from our strategized processes.
There was a time when if you consistently produced SEO-focussed content, you had a good chance of ranking on search engine results pages (SERP). However, the same cannot be said for 2020. The SEO landscape has changed. Search engines like Google are constantly updating their algorithm to improve user experience and penalize websites that are trying to manipulate the system.
Experts at our web development and SEO company have rounded up some the SEO best practices that will help your business leverage the power of digital marketing:
● Create SEO-friendly title tags, meta description and header tags: Title tags meta descriptions and header tags demonstrate to searchers what they are looking for. It is, therefore, important that you use them in a way that improves the chances of your ranking. While it is important to create catchy headlines, it is equally important to create title tags with keywords so that it is aligned with the search intent. Meta descriptions are the snippet that shows up in the search results with the title tags and, therefore, it is important that content is enticing and uses the right keywords. Use a heading (H1 tag) to highlight the most important information on your page. Do not use too many H1 tags on one page. It is best to keep the header short and make sure it has the keyword.
● Improve your E-A-T: Ensuring that your content meets Google’s E-A-T guidelines can be beneficial. E-A-T stands for Expertise, Authoritativeness and Trustworthiness. This is important for sites that run news and gives advice on health, finance and law. By following E-A-T guidelines, you can make sure that the content that your audience is looking for is accurate and backed by reliable sources that the users can trust.
Here’re Google’s suggestions for High E-A-T pages –
● High E-A-T medical advice should be written or produced by people or organizations with appropriate medical expertise or accreditation. High E-A-T medical advice or information should be written or produced in a professional style and should be edited, reviewed, and updated on a regular basis.
● High E-A-T news articles should be produced with journalistic professionalism—they should contain factually accurate content presented in a way that helps users achieve a better understanding of events.
● High E-A-T news sources typically have published established editorial policies and robust review processes.
● High E-A-T information pages on scientific topics should be produced by people or organizations with appropriate scientific expertise and represent well-established scientific consensus on issues where such consensus exists.
● High E-A-T financial advice, legal advice, tax advice, etc., should come from trustworthy sources and be maintained and updated regularly.
● High E-A-T advice pages on topics such as home remodeling (which can cost thousands of dollars and impact your living situation) or advice on parenting issues (which can impact the future happiness of a family) should also come from “expert” or experienced sources that users can trust.
● High E-A-T pages on hobbies, such as photography or learning to play a guitar, also require expertise.
● Secure your site: By migrating from Http to Https, your business can boost its credibility factor. Since 2014, Google announced that it would be showing a preference for Https sites in search results. Https provides your users with a safe and secure browsing experience and is a lightweight Google ranking factor., you are likely to retain them. To know whether your website is secure or not, look at the URL, if there is a lock sign, then you are good to go. You can get an insight into your website speed by using Google’s Pagespeed Insights tool .
● Speed up your website: If your website is taking time to load, then you are losing visitors even before they see your services and products. This can adversely affect your potential conversions. From the site’s code and server load to image size, there can be a host of factors that could be affecting your website load speed. Some of the issues can be fixed easily while others may need extra technical support. Page speed is a ranking factor for desktop since 2010, and for mobile since 2018.
For your digital success, it is important that your website is SEO-optimised. As a web development and SEO company, we can help you create websites that can help you meet your digital goals. From the development of your website to managing your marketing activities, we are a one-stop-shop for all your digital marketing needs.
Is your business on Instagram? If not, you better have a good reason for it. Instagram is a powerful marketing platform that is hard to ignore. The platform has the potential to bring in many new customers. Just like any other social media platform, the key to the market on Instagram is to build an engaged following that can in future become your customer base. If you are a business owner who is looking for ways to up your Instagram marketing game, we have rounded some of the best marketing tips for you:
Make sure you have a business account: Having a business profile on Instagram gives you access to Instagram Insights, advertise on the platform, and make promoted posts. One of the clear benefits of Instagram Insights is that you get all the essential data you need to know about your account. It will help you know whether the content you are sharing is working or not. A business profile allows you to advertise on the platform, without needing to use Facebook’s advertising tools. The ‘locations’ tab on Instagram can help you attract local business.
Create beautiful visuals: Success in Instagram marketing is based on three things: Images, images, and images. The higher-quality your images are, the more professional your Instagram profile will look. Identify the kind of visual content that your audience likes to engage with and effectively produce such content.
Get the hashtags right: To reach a huge audience, ace the hashtag game. You need to be strategic about which hashtags you should use and how you use them together. One common mistake brands often make is that they use random hashtags. However, the best and quick way to increase your brand’s visibility is to use hashtags that are trending.
Have an influencer marketing strategy in place: One of the best ways to build up your Instagram following is influencer marketing. To get your influencer marketing strategy right, you don’t need huge budgets. Non-celeb influencers with engaged followers can make it affordable and easy to market your product or service. Don’t choose the influencers just on the basis of the number of followers. Make sure that the content they post has resonance and relevance with your brand.
Instagram is a powerful online marketing place for companies and brands. Hiring a digital marketing agency like ours can help you link social media with your marketing activities. As a full-service digital marketing agency, we can take care of all your marketing needs so that you can focus on running your business.
Running your own business while working with an in-house team to run digital marketing campaigns can be tedious. Training, on-boarding and managing an in-house team take up your resources and time. Hiring a digital marketing consultant can not just lift the burden off your shoulder but it will take the guesswork out of your digital marketing strategy. With a digital marketing consultant, all you need to do is choose the package that suits your business, share your goals and the timeframe. Sounds simple? Bringing a pro can help you get a great return on your investment. But how do you hire one?
Over here we share with you some simple and practical tips that will help you hire a digital marketing consultant:
Assess your needs and budget: Before you outsource your digital marketing to a consultant, you need to assess your needs and expectations. There are time-based projects and performance-based projects. You need to strike a balance between the two and choose as per your current needs. Are you launching a new product or do you wish to expand your existing customer base? Answers to these questions will help you narrow down your goals which will make communication between you and a digital marketing consultant effective.
Do your research: It is not very difficult to find the best digital marketing consultants. They will be speaking at big conferences and participate in big industry events. LinkedIn is arguably one of the most important social media sites where you can go through profiles of different digital marketing consultants and check their accomplishments.
Qualities to look for: The first and foremost thing that you should look for in digital marketing consultants is the ability to empathise with your business and the customers you are trying to reach. Unique perspectives, original ideas, insightful recommendations and innovations are something that you should take into consideration.
Eagerness to learn: As the digital marketing landscape is always evolving, go for a digital marketing consultant who is eager to learn the latest marketing best practices and which practices can help your business grow.
Go for the best value: Picking a digital marketing consultant just because he/she quotes the lowest price won’t help you in the long-run. Price is indeed an important factor to consider but first, you need to make sure that the digital marketing consultant you are planning to hire is a pro and has good work to show.
If you’re looking for digital marketing consultancy services, feel free to get in touch with us. As a full-service digital marketing agency, we can help you navigate through the different aspects of digital marketing and deliver outcome-focused digital consulting that is tailored to the needs and expectations of your business. To know more about our digital marketing agency packages, get in touch with us.