How to use LinkedIn to grow your business?
LinkedIn is a powerful platform for businesses to grow their brand, generate new leads, establish partnerships, and make connections. Over the last few years, the social media platform has reported record levels of engagement while the platform gas up to 740 million members. As there are several engaging features on the platform, it is an invaluable addition to your digital marketing strategy.
As a leading digital marketing agency, we share with you use LinkedIn marketing strategies:
- Optimize your company’s profile: If you’re looking to build your brand on LinkedIn, the first step is to optimize your company page. Fill in all the essential details about your company’s products and services. Your page should clearly convey what your business does. This will encourage users to follow your page as they would exactly know what your brand is all about. Make sure you take some time to perfect the profile. The headline and summary should be professional, compelling, and engaging. Optimize it further for more B2B and B2C lead generation.
- Post valuable content: Posting consistently tells your visitors that your company is active on LinkedIn but remember quality is key. When people who see your content find value and insights in it, they are more likely to check out more about your company. When a post gets good engagement, promoting it to a wider audience using LinkedIn Sponsored Content.
- Use LinkedIn Analytics: Before you start creating content, it is important to better understand who your existing audience is and what type of content is working well with them. Use LinkedIn Analytics to understand the type of posts that drive the highest engagement, tailor your data-driven content plan accordingly.
- Use engagement-driving features: This year, LinkedIn released several new features. If you are not using them, you will miss out on many opportunities to increase connections, engage your network and create a better user experience. Make use of LinkedIn Live, LinkedIn Stories, Polls, and Reactions to increase your brand’s visibility.
- Showcase thought leadership: According to Linkedin, 79% of would-be buyers point to thought leadership as a critical factor for determining which businesses they want to learn more about. When done well, thought leadership content can be quite influential. However, producing thought leadership content is easier said than done. You need to create a content plan to provide a unique perspective on your industry, product, or organization. The content you produce must demonstrate your expertise and position your company as a credible brand. Thought leadership content could be anything from sharing news and trends about the industry or how you conduct business or how to treat employees or stakeholders.
- Add hashtags to your posts: Hashtags allow new users to discover your content, so it’s worth adding a few relevant tags at the end of your posts. Take a look at LinkedIn’s suggested tags or curate a list of trending tags.
- Give a face to your employees: Employees are powerful brand advocates who can share stories about the company and their experiences. Ask your employees to post blog content or other content pieces related to your business. This is a great way to generate more traffic and leads.
10 tips to ensure to get your first 10k Subscribers on Instagram
Reaching 10k Instagram subscribers is a milestone that many brands and influencers strive for. When you enter the 10k follower club on Instagram, you have not just come across as a trustworthy account but you also gain benefits from the social networking site. One such benefit that Instagram offers you is that it makes it easier for you to get people to your website. Once you hit 10K followers, you’ll be able to use the “swipe up” feature and add links to your Instagram stories. Using this feature, your followers can visit your other sites just by swiping up the screen.
As a leading digital marketing agency, we share with you tips on how to get more followers on Instagram without buying your way there:
- Optimize your Instagram profile: Your Instagram profile is the first thing that your potential followers will see. Make sure there is a proper username, high-resolution profile image, bio describing the brand, and website URL. Keep your username as search-friendly and as close to your brand as possible.
- Invest in high-quality content: Instagram is a visual social media platform and, thus, it is important for you to first know your audience and then create compelling and high-quality content for them. Sneak-peek posts, poll posts, giveaway posts, contest posts, and Stories — there are various types of content that you can use to appeal to a wide variety of prospective customers. Post content that your followers are interested in.
- Have a content strategy in place: Plan a content calendar so that you do not end up posting at random times of the day. Switch your account to a business profile so that you can make use of insights offered by tools such as Instagram Insights, Hootsuite Analytics, and others to track your followers and posts’ impressions and use the information to know the prime time to post content.
- Identify influencers and interact with them: A shoutout from an influencer is a great way to increase your followers. Ensure that you go for influencers who resonate with your brand and have a loyal following. The best way to organically grow your followers is to work with influencers whose content is entertaining and who are genuinely engaged with their followers.
- Host giveaways: Hosting giveaways is an effective way to engage your existing followers as well as gain new followers. Choose a suitable prize, decide entry criteria and create a colorful post to announce the contest. Entry criteria such as following your page and tagging two more people when sharing the original post is a great way to grow your Instagram following. If your following on Instagram is small, share the giveaway post on other social media platforms to spread the word about the promotion.
- Repost others’ meaningful content: A quick way to grow your follower base is to repost what others have posted. Engage with others’ content by reposting them, liking them, or commenting on them. This can be helpful if those posts are followed by your target audience. Take a strategic approach when reposting others’ content otherwise, you may lose up your followers for being too spammy.
- Don’t follow for following: It may seem tempting to follow every other account that you come across on Instagram so that they follow you back. Following others for the sake of more followers will not give the desired results that a truly engaged audience can offer.
- Use hashtags to get more followers: Using the right hashtags can help you get noticed and maximize engagement. Relevant hashtags make your content discoverable so invest time and effort in them.
- Use location tags to get local followers: Adding a location to your posts is a great way to make your posts visible to local accounts. It gives you immense opportunity to be seen and followed by people of specific vicinity.
- Cross-promote your Instagram on other channels: Use your existing audience to grow your Instagram followers by inserting a clickable Instagram link on your website, blogs, email marketing campaigns, Facebook, and Youtube description.
Useful Tips For UX Designer
Be it a website, mobile app or web application, user experience is the crux of product design. The usability, accessibility and efficiency of products are dependent on how well they are designed. As technology is rapidly evolving and continuously influences design trends, designers constantly learn, improve, and expand their design toolkit to remain up to date.
Here are some tips for UX designers that they might find useful to deliver better design results:
- Understand your target audience: It may seem like the most obvious advice but having your ear on the ground helps you understand needs and demands. UX designers can’t figure out the right UX design scheme without having user empathy. Customer journey maps are a great way to visualise the end user’s emotions, pain points, and questions. Knowing the audience and their customer journey helps designers recognise opportunities for improvement.
- Design for short attention span: According to a study, the average human attention span has gone down from 12 seconds to 8 seconds. Instead of overwhelming the audience with too much information, provide content in a digestible format so that people understand the information as quickly as possible.
- Practise responsive design: Google recommends responsive web design. Responsive layouts are fluid and it allows designers to build the best user experience for users of all kinds of devices, be it a desktop, a mobile phone or a tablet. Though responsive web design gives you less control over the design, it is still the way to create new websites.
- Every element should be visually distinct: Each webpage a single definitive purpose. UX designers should understand that purpose and ensure that the most valuable information on the page stands out distinctly. Here aesthetics, functionality and accessibility should all go hand in hand.
- Do not ignore micro-interactions: When designing a mobile app or a website, it is important to keep the big picture in mind. But it is equally important to not ignore micro-interactions. From liking a post to receiving notifications, from scrolling to call to action, there are several micro-interactions that users engage in every time they visit a website or use a mobile app. Though these are tiny design elements, you should care about them as these things make exceptional websites stand out from ordinary ones. The purpose of these micro-interactions is to delight the user and ensure that the website or mobile app that you have helped create is a welcoming one.
- Embrace newer technologies: When it comes to user experience, designers should leave no stone unturned to embrace new technologies. Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) has redefined the way users interact with websites. With AR and VR, users can be transported into an envisioned situation. For instance, virtual try-on technology enables customers to try on products using their smartphones. This helps in making a purchase decision.
- Be consistent: Design elements that will go together should have consistency. For instance, on a website, the cancel button is in a particular area of a dialogue window on a webpage. On another webpage, the button is located elsewhere. This results not just in poor user experience but also leads to confusion.
A website can create a lasting impression on its users. Whether you are looking to get your website designed or looking for creative content for your business, our UX design team understands your customers’ journey and create an experience that builds trust and loyalty from the first click. As a full-service digital marketing agency, we will take care of your website from development to ongoing maintenance.
Ecommerce Tips And Tricks
Whether you are a startup or an established brand, eCommerce is all about winning conversions. With the average cart abandonment rate across industries being 69.57%, what different can you do to create brand preference in this crowded eCommerce market? Well, besides optimising your site for mobile phones, there’s a lot you can do to revolutionise your eCommerce strategy.
To know top eCommerce business tricks, keep reading:
- Focus on the cross: selling and upselling: Common business tricks that tend to do very well for eCommerce businesses are cross-selling and up-selling. By recommending products related to customers’ recent purchases, you can prompt them to buy more products. For instance, if a customer has bought a mobile phone from your eCommerce store, you could try selling them a screen guard. This is cross-selling. Upselling is encouraging customers to add on more products or go for a higher model. For instance, if a customer is looking for a coffee table set but you sell them the whole living room set that’s an upsell.
- Showcase popular items through video demonstrations: Videos resonate with consumers. Creating videos does take time but they have the largest ROIs of all the marketing strategies. Average user to spend 88% more time on the product pages. Videos featuring products help consumers make purchasing decisions online. Videos allow consumers to take a 360-degree look at the product — a feeling that a brick and mortar store offers.
- Have product descriptions that unique and valuable: To drive more sales on your eCommerce site, product descriptions must have a unique and actionable proposition. The benefits and features of products should be visible to the customers. Avoid putting product descriptions at the bottom of the page. Ideally, they should be above the page fold. Most people do not like to scroll down to read the product descriptions. Good copywriting is essential for this.
- Integrate social media into your website: While your eCommerce website is where the sales occur, social media is where you can generate leads. Being active on social media not just helps build brand awareness but can increase traffic to your website. Facebook and Instagram now allow their users to easily browse and purchase products directly and that’s something you don’t want your business to miss out on.
- Explore business globally: If you are running a small eCommerce business planning to expand globally, there are many platforms such as Amazon and eBay that you can make use of. You can test waters on such portals and see if your products have an international market or not. This will help you to alter your marketing strategy.
- Accept different payment methods: Give people different options to pay for the products on your website. When you are not using a popular payment method, such as an e-wallet, you’re alienating lots of potential customers. Make sure your eCommerce website has the capability to accept the payment methods that you are offering.
Several eCommerce business strategies will help you get different results. As an award-winning digital marketing agency, we can help you with the right combination of strategies. We can also help you to keep up-to-date with new-age technology and stand out from the competition.
E-commerce Tips to Grow Your Business
Increasing online sales is the primary goal of all businesses, whether large or small. As the world of eCommerce is always evolving, your marketing strategies must be up-to-date. In this post, we’re going to share with you some actionable eCommerce strategies that you can adopt to grow your business:
- Optimise for mobile commerce: In today’s time, if you are running an eCommerce business without catering to mobile users, you are simply ignoring a majority of your potential customers. Numbers show that mobile shopping is the number one driver of e-commerce growth globally. We are past the point where it is a must for every business to have a mobile-friendly app. Now, it’s time to focus on mobile commerce by making specialised considerations to put the needs of the user first. Users should be able to easily get around the app. Address the goals of the users. For instance, for a restaurant app, viewing the menu, making reservations or getting directions should be easy.
- Leverage paid ad campaigns: Paid advertising is a scalable way to connect your ads with searchers actively seeking what you provide. PPC (pay-per-click) campaigns, social media campaigns, pop-up and banner ads increase the quality of your leads by featuring product information that potential customers are looking for. The best part is that you can closely monitor how your ads are performing using tools such as Google Analytics. Social media ads on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest are also great for remarketing and targeting those who escaped the sales funnel. When it comes to the usefulness of social media ads, 72% B2B marketers rely on paid social media ads.
- Setup post-purchase automation to keep customers coming back: The real success of your business lies in turning one-time customers into regulars. Repeat customers are any day better advocates of your brands. Therefore, it is important for you to automate post-purchase engagement so that the customers remain engaged and a single transaction turns into a long-term relationship. By automating email marketing— from on-boarding to cross-selling and upselling and sending anniversary, birthday, and seasonal discount coupons —- you give your customers a personalised shopping experience and save man-hours.
- Plug in revenue leaks: Are your potential customers dropping out on your website? Then you need to identify the reasons and fix them. Tools such as Google Analytics provide you with a tremendous amount of data that tell you at which funnel step, customers are dropping.
- Keep updating your eCommerce software: When you dive into the world of eCommerce, you choose the platform that works best for you at the time. But as technology evolves, outdated software may prevent you from taking advantage of automation and multichannel marketing, then it’s time to update the software. The customer journey should be your priority when choosing the right platform for your eCommerce business.
- Invest in immersive technologies: Augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) are revolutionising the eCommerce business. Besides lending your brand a wow factor, these technologies are helping customers preview products in their own environment before making a purchase. Social media augmented reality filters offer increased brand awareness and boost audience engagement.
Each of these eCommerce business strategies works differently. The key to making your marketing strategy work is to select the right combination of tips. As an award-winning digital marketing agency, we can help your eCommerce business scale to the next level. Our directed insights will help you identify which marketing processes you need to fix upfront.
Common Mistakes in Social Media Content Planning
Be it an established business or a small local business, social media marketing is something that you cannot ignore. Social media allows immediate interaction with customers. When done right social media has the potential to build your brand community, grow your customer base and increase ROI. To run social media marketing campaigns that help you build real and meaningful relationships with your customers, you need a proper strategy. But often people get lost in the routine of social media posts that they forget strategic goals.
Here we discuss common mistakes in social media content planning so that you can avoid them:
- Randomly posting on social media without a plan: Social media marketing isn’t just about creating random posts. A comprehensive social media plan should include a clear list of goals and objectives, an audit of your existing social media presence and building a social media calendar. Having a strategy ensures that there is consistency in regards to posting schedules across channels. This also helps in avoiding a last-minute rush to find content to post.
- Sharing stock visuals: When it comes to social media platforms, visuals are important to drive engagement. While it’s good to share your existing content or using stock visuals, you should also invest in creating images and videos that are specifically designed for social media. Customising images to personalise them for your brand and audience increase the likelihood of people sharing your content.
- Sharing your content only: Besides generating high-quality content, it is equally important to share content uploaded by other brands. For instance, you could share a useful infographic shared by another brand. Besides that, you can curate user-generated content. According to the Nielsen Consumer Trust Index, 92% of consumers trust user-generated content than traditional advertising. Use reviews, hashtag contests and videos by users to your advantage. User-generated content helps in building your brand image.
- Posting the same content across social media platforms: Sharing the same content on social media may seem convenient and less time-consuming. But they may not get you the desired results. Share unique content for each social media platform as they are designed for different audiences with different expectations.
- Not tracking the posts’ performance: Your business’ ability to build a following and convert customers depends on the performance of the social media posts. By analysing the social media posts, you can see which types of posts receive the most engagement. There are several tools that can help you track page impressions, tally up clicks, measure follower growth, evaluate engagement and assess content performance much more. Use this information to build your content strategy.
- Not analysing competitor’s content: A very important part of your social media strategy should be taking inventory of competitors’ content. How frequently are they posting, what kind of content are they posting and analyse which types of content are working for them. Look at the quantity and quality of the content. All this will arm you with data that can help you decide which things to avoid and gaps you can fill.
We hope you find the above information useful in creating content that helps you to stand out from the noise. Navigate the social media landscape using our expertise and knowledge. As an award-winning digital marketing agency, we can help you work towards a social media content strategy that involves tried-and-tested best practices of your industry.
Bring your products to life. Allow users to easily build, view, and order their own custom products.
Content Marketing Types: Check Out These Useful Insights
There are no two ways that content marketing is one of the most effective ways of growing audience engagement, improving brand awareness and driving sales. For any business, getting content marketing right is important. It’s not just enough to create content. It is important to choose the right types of content. What may work for one brand may not work for another. To help you understand different types of content marketing, we have broken it down into common categories:
- Blogging: Posting content that is relevant to your audience is an incredibly effective way to increase traffic to your website. Regularly writing high-quality blogs that are optimised for keywords and have a good meta description and titles can help your business gain visibility. With every new blog page, Google and other search engines have a reason to re-crawl your website. Useful and accurate content helps increase trust in your brand. According to a recent survey, 8 out of every 10 content marketers produce blogs to achieve their overall marketing goals.
- Videos and webinars: When done right, video content marketing is a powerful tool to spread the word about your business to a large audience. Videos are usually published on Youtube and other platforms, it can also come in the form of vlogs, webinars, live videos and self-hosted videos. As per a 2020 study, 89% of video marketers say video gives them a good ROI. The best video content are the ones that connect with your audience and the better you tell the story, the wider will be the reach of your video.
- Podcasting: There is no denying that if there’s one form of content that is growing fastly it’s —- podcasting. Even though podcasts are a one-sided medium, their value as a long-term content marketing tool cannot be underestimated. It is a cost-effective way of improving brand awareness and expanding your current audience reach.
- Infographics: The value of infographics lies in the fact they present complex data in a simplified manner. Visual communication is a great way to communicate with your audience as more people are willing to read infographics than just text. Infographics not just ensure better comprehension but also supports the sales process by encouraging readers to act.
- Email: One of the biggest benefits of email marketing is that it has the highest ROI when compared to all forms of marketing. Besides being cost-effective, the biggest benefit of email marketing is that it gives you the opportunity to reach your audience on a platform that most people visit daily — their inbox. It is for this reason that content marketers use emails as the primary channel for generating leads. By delivering targeted messages to reach out to an already engaged audience, emails can help drive up sales.
- Ebooks and Whitepapers: Long-form content such as ebooks and whitepapers allows your business to establish credibility and expertise. These content types deep dive into a particular subject or topic encouraging people to sign up for your newsletters or share their information in exchange for their details. It acts as an added-value tool for your audience.
Every content type works differently. The key to making your content strategy work is to select the right combination of different types of content for your goals. As an award-winning digital marketing agency, we can help your business build an effective content marketing strategy that delivers.
Tips to Write an Effective Native Ad Headline
Many businesses are realising the benefits of native ads and some of them being — higher click-through-rate (CTR) than typical display ads, can be integrated with editorial content and can be custom-made. Not just that, custom content is seen more trustworthy by the consumers than traditional advertising. If you wish to do something new, unique and creative to get customers’ attention, it’s important to leverage native advertising in your content amplification strategy. For your native ad to work, you have to work on the headline which is the first impression you create on potential customers.
Here are some tips to write an effective headline that you can make part of your native advertising strategy:
- Be concise: The first and foremost thing that a customer will notice is the headline. Therefore, it is important to get to the point straight away. Write a headline that conveys the exact message that you want to convey to your target audience. Keep it short and crisp as you will lose the attention of potential customers with too much text.
- Tell a story: Good advertising is all about your customers and not the product. Focus not on the product but how it can help customers. ‘Too salesy’ ads can be off-putting for potential customers. Incorporate emotions and storytelling into the ad headline so that you can connect with potential customers. The aim is to humanise the brand and inspire them to take action.
- Back your claim: Numbers and infographics are a great way to draw attention and pique interest and make the brand look trustworthy and authentic. When using number and infographics, make sure that you back up the claim with verifiable data — bringing up the trust factor. Though numbers can make a huge impact, when used with emotions, you can send out an incredibly strong and persuasive message.
- Be relevant: Each advertisement has its own tone. You need to find the tone of your message so that resonates well with your target audience. Maintaining the brand tone across channels can help you to establish credibility and create a relationship with the audience. The audience will start. The language and tone that you use in the ad should be clear and relevant, leaving no room for misinterpretation.
- Add a call-to-action: Take the guesswork out of your ad headline by stating clearing what action you wish your audience to take. Most of the time, the call to action focuses on persuading the audience to buy the product or service. However, you could ask your audience to follow your social media business page or subscribe to their emailers. Whatever the end goal of your ad is should be spelt out clearly.
If you are stepping up your advertising game, you will probably be wondering how to create an effective native ad and which are native advertising platforms that will help you achieve your digital marketing goals. As a full-service digital marketing agency, we can help you not just create native ads but also run them on different platforms so that you can reach target customers and generate lead.
How to Create Successful Google Ads for Local Businesses?
Google Ads have a huge potential to help you reach out to users who are searching for products and services that you offer. However, managing paid search marketing can be overwhelming as you have to be creative to stand out from the crowd. Fortune 500 companies and mom-and-pop stores are vying for users’ attention and, thus, it becomes crucial for businesses to have an optimal campaign structure in place. You need to strategise and leverage the targeting tools the ad platform offers you. To help you, here are some tips to create successful Google Ads for local businesses:
Use keyword research tools for ads: Using keywords in your Google ads that relate to your location and what people are looking for locally can help increase traffic to your website. Google Keyword Planner can help you find the most relevant keywords for your business. As per your budget, you can choose the keywords and use them strategically in your ad copy.
Craft an effective ad copy: While your competitors are vying for the same precious space, your ad may end up saying the same thing as others, hurting your the chances of ads getting that click. An effective ad copy is one that doesn’t lose sight of what the customers are looking for. Your ad clearly tells customers the solution that they are looking for.
Use local-friendly ad extensions: Setting up a call extension is also a great way to generate more traffic. With one click, customers can call and inquire about your business. Location extensions help people find your business with address and redirect into Google Maps for easy navigation. If you sell products from more than one location, affiliate location extensions can help people find your other stores.
Have a targeted landing page for the ad: As a majority of users search for local businesses on their smartphones. You will have a huge advantage if your landing page is optimised for mobile phones and easy to navigate. The mobile-friendliness and the overall landing page experience can affect the ad rank.
Refine the targeting: Posting Google ads is not a one time job. To keep them working for your business, you should use the keywords that are performing well. Keep reviewing your ads so that they stay relevant and competitive.
Use Google Tag Manager to track your conversions: Once you have your Google ads up and running, it is important for you to track them. To make data-driven decisions you need to know which ads have performed well, which ads led a customer to take actions like — buy from your website, call your business or download an app. For those with limited web development experience, this could be quite an exhaustive and time-consuming process. By making use Google Tag Manager throughout your website and you can ascertain the return on investment on your advertisement. If visits to businesses’ your physical locations — restaurants, hotels and stores, are crucial, then you can use store visits conversion to track how your Google ads influence store visits.
Need A Google AdWords Agency? As a full-service digital marketing agency, we offer inbound marketing and PPC management services. We will help you create a unique marketing strategy that custom made to suit your business and help you maximise your conversion potential.