LinkedIn is a powerful platform for businesses to grow their brand, generate new leads, establish partnerships, and make connections. Over the last few years, the social media platform has reported record levels of engagement while the platform gas up to 740 million members. As there are several engaging features on the platform, it is an invaluable addition to your digital marketing strategy.
As a leading digital marketing agency, we share with you use LinkedIn marketing strategies:
- Optimize your company’s profile: If you’re looking to build your brand on LinkedIn, the first step is to optimize your company page. Fill in all the essential details about your company’s products and services. Your page should clearly convey what your business does. This will encourage users to follow your page as they would exactly know what your brand is all about. Make sure you take some time to perfect the profile. The headline and summary should be professional, compelling, and engaging. Optimize it further for more B2B and B2C lead generation.
- Post valuable content: Posting consistently tells your visitors that your company is active on LinkedIn but remember quality is key. When people who see your content find value and insights in it, they are more likely to check out more about your company. When a post gets good engagement, promoting it to a wider audience using LinkedIn Sponsored Content.
- Use LinkedIn Analytics: Before you start creating content, it is important to better understand who your existing audience is and what type of content is working well with them. Use LinkedIn Analytics to understand the type of posts that drive the highest engagement, tailor your data-driven content plan accordingly.
- Use engagement-driving features: This year, LinkedIn released several new features. If you are not using them, you will miss out on many opportunities to increase connections, engage your network and create a better user experience. Make use of LinkedIn Live, LinkedIn Stories, Polls, and Reactions to increase your brand’s visibility.
- Showcase thought leadership: According to Linkedin, 79% of would-be buyers point to thought leadership as a critical factor for determining which businesses they want to learn more about. When done well, thought leadership content can be quite influential. However, producing thought leadership content is easier said than done. You need to create a content plan to provide a unique perspective on your industry, product, or organization. The content you produce must demonstrate your expertise and position your company as a credible brand. Thought leadership content could be anything from sharing news and trends about the industry or how you conduct business or how to treat employees or stakeholders.
- Add hashtags to your posts: Hashtags allow new users to discover your content, so it’s worth adding a few relevant tags at the end of your posts. Take a look at LinkedIn’s suggested tags or curate a list of trending tags.
- Give a face to your employees: Employees are powerful brand advocates who can share stories about the company and their experiences. Ask your employees to post blog content or other content pieces related to your business. This is a great way to generate more traffic and leads.
Reaching 10k Instagram subscribers is a milestone that many brands and influencers strive for. When you enter the 10k follower club on Instagram, you have not just come across as a trustworthy account but you also gain benefits from the social networking site. One such benefit that Instagram offers you is that it makes it easier for you to get people to your website. Once you hit 10K followers, you’ll be able to use the “swipe up” feature and add links to your Instagram stories. Using this feature, your followers can visit your other sites just by swiping up the screen.
As a leading digital marketing agency, we share with you tips on how to get more followers on Instagram without buying your way there:
- Optimize your Instagram profile: Your Instagram profile is the first thing that your potential followers will see. Make sure there is a proper username, high-resolution profile image, bio describing the brand, and website URL. Keep your username as search-friendly and as close to your brand as possible.
- Invest in high-quality content: Instagram is a visual social media platform and, thus, it is important for you to first know your audience and then create compelling and high-quality content for them. Sneak-peek posts, poll posts, giveaway posts, contest posts, and Stories — there are various types of content that you can use to appeal to a wide variety of prospective customers. Post content that your followers are interested in.
- Have a content strategy in place: Plan a content calendar so that you do not end up posting at random times of the day. Switch your account to a business profile so that you can make use of insights offered by tools such as Instagram Insights, Hootsuite Analytics, and others to track your followers and posts’ impressions and use the information to know the prime time to post content.
- Identify influencers and interact with them: A shoutout from an influencer is a great way to increase your followers. Ensure that you go for influencers who resonate with your brand and have a loyal following. The best way to organically grow your followers is to work with influencers whose content is entertaining and who are genuinely engaged with their followers.
- Host giveaways: Hosting giveaways is an effective way to engage your existing followers as well as gain new followers. Choose a suitable prize, decide entry criteria and create a colorful post to announce the contest. Entry criteria such as following your page and tagging two more people when sharing the original post is a great way to grow your Instagram following. If your following on Instagram is small, share the giveaway post on other social media platforms to spread the word about the promotion.
- Repost others’ meaningful content: A quick way to grow your follower base is to repost what others have posted. Engage with others’ content by reposting them, liking them, or commenting on them. This can be helpful if those posts are followed by your target audience. Take a strategic approach when reposting others’ content otherwise, you may lose up your followers for being too spammy.
- Don’t follow for following: It may seem tempting to follow every other account that you come across on Instagram so that they follow you back. Following others for the sake of more followers will not give the desired results that a truly engaged audience can offer.
- Use hashtags to get more followers: Using the right hashtags can help you get noticed and maximize engagement. Relevant hashtags make your content discoverable so invest time and effort in them.
- Use location tags to get local followers: Adding a location to your posts is a great way to make your posts visible to local accounts. It gives you immense opportunity to be seen and followed by people of specific vicinity.
- Cross-promote your Instagram on other channels: Use your existing audience to grow your Instagram followers by inserting a clickable Instagram link on your website, blogs, email marketing campaigns, Facebook, and Youtube description.