If you are running a small business, using the service of a digital marketing expert can help you attract genuine leads. Running a small business and managing marketing can be all-consuming. Hiring a digital marketing expert makes sense so that you don’t divert your company’s resources and time away from your business.
If you are running a small business, here are some compelling reasons to hire a digital marketing expert:
● It is reasonable to hire a digital marketing expert: The cost of hiring a digital marketing expert is less costly in the long run than running an in-house marketing team. As most digital marketing experts work on a contract basis, you can cut down overall costs of running an in-house team. Neither you have to pay for their salaries nor you have to worry about staffing issues. It can be time-consuming for your small in-house team to keep pace with changing technology. It can be expensive for small businesses to buy premium services on online marketing tools. You can hire one among the top digital marketing companies of 2020.
● Digital marketing experts have the right tools: Digital industry is an ever-changing industry that requires a variety of skills and breadth of knowledge. When you hire an expert you will have the expertise and experience of a digital marketing expert whenever you need. From SEO strategies to social media marketing, digital marketing experts plan and execute effective marketing campaigns day in and day out.
● Contract work requires little to no maintenance: Small businesses often have short-term marketing needs. Hiring a digital marketing expert can help you with content projects, SEO, digital PR and email onboarding setup. As a business, you pay for the deliverables and results. Training full-time employees and all the related overhead expenses can be quite expensive for small businesses.
● You get objective analysis: It sometimes takes a third person to objectively analyse the performance of your business. Without any bias, a digital marketing expert can help you better your marketing strategies. Moreover, digital marketing strategists work with companies across industries and, this experience of theirs helps them come up with new and exciting marketing ideas.
● The service is scalable: The biggest advantage of hiring a digital marketing strategist is the scalability. As your business grows, the digital marketing expert accommodates your changing needs. In the case of an in-house marketing team, you will need additional resources to expand your team. Digital marketing agencies offer different plans and packages to suit your business needs.
● You can measure the results: At the end of the day, everything boils down to the results. Digital marketing experts help you determine Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and how the campaigns are performing in relation to them. Through audit reports, you will get to know how the audience is engaging with your content and how effective is your social media campaigns.
If you are looking for a digital marketing expert, feel free to get in touch with us. We can help you improve ROI and drive value from our strategized processes.
There was a time when if you consistently produced SEO-focussed content, you had a good chance of ranking on search engine results pages (SERP). However, the same cannot be said for 2020. The SEO landscape has changed. Search engines like Google are constantly updating their algorithm to improve user experience and penalize websites that are trying to manipulate the system.
Experts at our web development and SEO company have rounded up some the SEO best practices that will help your business leverage the power of digital marketing:
● Create SEO-friendly title tags, meta description and header tags: Title tags meta descriptions and header tags demonstrate to searchers what they are looking for. It is, therefore, important that you use them in a way that improves the chances of your ranking. While it is important to create catchy headlines, it is equally important to create title tags with keywords so that it is aligned with the search intent. Meta descriptions are the snippet that shows up in the search results with the title tags and, therefore, it is important that content is enticing and uses the right keywords. Use a heading (H1 tag) to highlight the most important information on your page. Do not use too many H1 tags on one page. It is best to keep the header short and make sure it has the keyword.
● Improve your E-A-T: Ensuring that your content meets Google’s E-A-T guidelines can be beneficial. E-A-T stands for Expertise, Authoritativeness and Trustworthiness. This is important for sites that run news and gives advice on health, finance and law. By following E-A-T guidelines, you can make sure that the content that your audience is looking for is accurate and backed by reliable sources that the users can trust.
Here’re Google’s suggestions for High E-A-T pages –
● High E-A-T medical advice should be written or produced by people or organizations with appropriate medical expertise or accreditation. High E-A-T medical advice or information should be written or produced in a professional style and should be edited, reviewed, and updated on a regular basis.
● High E-A-T news articles should be produced with journalistic professionalism—they should contain factually accurate content presented in a way that helps users achieve a better understanding of events.
● High E-A-T news sources typically have published established editorial policies and robust review processes.
● High E-A-T information pages on scientific topics should be produced by people or organizations with appropriate scientific expertise and represent well-established scientific consensus on issues where such consensus exists.
● High E-A-T financial advice, legal advice, tax advice, etc., should come from trustworthy sources and be maintained and updated regularly.
● High E-A-T advice pages on topics such as home remodeling (which can cost thousands of dollars and impact your living situation) or advice on parenting issues (which can impact the future happiness of a family) should also come from “expert” or experienced sources that users can trust.
● High E-A-T pages on hobbies, such as photography or learning to play a guitar, also require expertise.
● Secure your site: By migrating from Http to Https, your business can boost its credibility factor. Since 2014, Google announced that it would be showing a preference for Https sites in search results. Https provides your users with a safe and secure browsing experience and is a lightweight Google ranking factor., you are likely to retain them. To know whether your website is secure or not, look at the URL, if there is a lock sign, then you are good to go. You can get an insight into your website speed by using Google’s Pagespeed Insights tool .
● Speed up your website: If your website is taking time to load, then you are losing visitors even before they see your services and products. This can adversely affect your potential conversions. From the site’s code and server load to image size, there can be a host of factors that could be affecting your website load speed. Some of the issues can be fixed easily while others may need extra technical support. Page speed is a ranking factor for desktop since 2010, and for mobile since 2018.
For your digital success, it is important that your website is SEO-optimised. As a web development and SEO company, we can help you create websites that can help you meet your digital goals. From the development of your website to managing your marketing activities, we are a one-stop-shop for all your digital marketing needs.