Running your own business while working with an in-house team to run digital marketing campaigns can be tedious. Training, on-boarding and managing an in-house team take up your resources and time. Hiring a digital marketing consultant can not just lift the burden off your shoulder but it will take the guesswork out of your digital marketing strategy. With a digital marketing consultant, all you need to do is choose the package that suits your business, share your goals and the timeframe. Sounds simple? Bringing a pro can help you get a great return on your investment. But how do you hire one?
Over here we share with you some simple and practical tips that will help you hire a digital marketing consultant:
Assess your needs and budget: Before you outsource your digital marketing to a consultant, you need to assess your needs and expectations. There are time-based projects and performance-based projects. You need to strike a balance between the two and choose as per your current needs. Are you launching a new product or do you wish to expand your existing customer base? Answers to these questions will help you narrow down your goals which will make communication between you and a digital marketing consultant effective.
Do your research: It is not very difficult to find the best digital marketing consultants. They will be speaking at big conferences and participate in big industry events. LinkedIn is arguably one of the most important social media sites where you can go through profiles of different digital marketing consultants and check their accomplishments.
Qualities to look for: The first and foremost thing that you should look for in digital marketing consultants is the ability to empathise with your business and the customers you are trying to reach. Unique perspectives, original ideas, insightful recommendations and innovations are something that you should take into consideration.
Eagerness to learn: As the digital marketing landscape is always evolving, go for a digital marketing consultant who is eager to learn the latest marketing best practices and which practices can help your business grow.
Go for the best value: Picking a digital marketing consultant just because he/she quotes the lowest price won’t help you in the long-run. Price is indeed an important factor to consider but first, you need to make sure that the digital marketing consultant you are planning to hire is a pro and has good work to show.
If you’re looking for digital marketing consultancy services, feel free to get in touch with us. As a full-service digital marketing agency, we can help you navigate through the different aspects of digital marketing and deliver outcome-focused digital consulting that is tailored to the needs and expectations of your business. To know more about our digital marketing agency packages, get in touch with us.
Your website is up and running. Your products are promoted on all social media platforms. But yet the sales aren’t just quite what you expect them to be. In today’s overcrowded digital landscape, to make a mark for your products, you need to continuously work on digital marketing strategies to increase the quality of your leads which will eventually turn into sales. But how do you do that? Well, today we are going to share practical eCommerce digital marketing tips with you that will help you stay ahead in the game.
- Mobile-friendly website: The traffic from mobile devices is taking over the desktop. In fact, it accounts for approximately half of web traffic worldwide It is an absolute must that your website should be mobile-friendly. Make sure your site is properly indexed to be competitive in the SERPs.
Hire us to help you with an overall digital marketing strategy to boost your lead generation. Success in e-commerce can be achieved by leveraging the potential of omnichannel marketing. Promoting your message in a relevant and engaging way and in a seamless manner among different networks Facebook, Instagram, email, YouTube videos—can help you connect and with consumers and ultimately facilitate a purchase.
- Investing in excellent product photography: There are no two ways that photos do a better job of telling stories, conveying emotion, selling products & services. Investing in excellent product photography and correctly optimising images with keyword-focused alt tags will give your products a better chance. Use photographs not just to sell, but also to tell stories, engage customers in conversation and to personalise your brand.
- Building trust: As an eCommerce business owner, you understand the role trust plays when it comes to determining the credibility of your brand. Here are a few things you can do build trust with your customers:Define your returns or replacement policy: Having a clearly defined returns or replacement policy positively influences a customer’s purchase intentions. Nearly 79% of online customers want to know the conditions for returns or replacement before making a purchase.
Having reviews on product listings boost the trust factor: Customer testimonials, help you establish credibility among your customers. Reviews from existing customers help new customers perceive your product or service in a positive light. And, it shows that as a brand you are open to feedback.
- Reduce shopping cart abandonment: Shopping cart abandonment is when shoppers add items to a website’s shopping cart but leave without finishing the transaction. Some of the ways to reduce shopping cart abandonment are: you can avoid redirecting them after adding to cart, allow users to update their carts (add more products or change quantity), reiterate value prop, limit exit points during the conversion flow. You can also send reminder emails to customers to return to their carts.
- Make sure product descriptions are readable: Make sure your product descriptions have everything that customers need to know. To make content easy to skim, list the benefits in bullet points. The descriptions need not be fancy but should definitely be self-explanatory. Outline what a product does and what are its unique features and you are good to go.
E-commerce digital marketing services
The competition in the world of eCommerce is pretty fierce. You need strategic digital marketing to make a mark for your business. Learning and perfecting the art of managing digital marketing campaigns take time and effort. As a full- service digital marketing agency we can help your business stand out from the rest. We will take care of all your marketing needs so that you can focus on running your business.